SERM Marketing Reputation is the invisible capital of your brand
Not having a reputation is as bad as having a bad reputation.
5 Reasons for Reputation Management:
- You can absolutely control your brand, product, service and communication. However, you cannot control how people treat your brand. You can manage it!
- Any information about your company that has got on the Internet remains there forever. Negative as well. You cannot delete it. Never. However, you can also manage it.
- Why do your customers choose you? Do you offer better price, in comparison with competitors; create a deficit, or have an excellent loyalty system? Maybe it's about trust? Trust is difficult to form. But it can be managed.
- A good reputation strengthens itself.
- 5. Reputation is not only a tool for influencing potential customers. This is the interaction with your future employees, investors and partners. And it can be managed as well.
We doing :
- believe in your brand and product;
- find what needs to be removed and what can be strengthened. We perform a detailed analysis of the information field and develop a change strategy;
- create high-quality content and place it on high-trusted platforms;
- engage the target audience in communication to better understand your client and open new opportunities for your brand;
- use non-standard methods of displaying: Wikipedia, Amazon, video channels;
- if necessary, we create our own network of sites;
- set up systems for constant monitoring of space;
Good reputation is a competitive advantage. Sometimes it can be decisive when choosing you, not competitors!