3 months have passed since the launch of the updated site, and the first results in Google Analytics already show an increase in macro versions of car sales by an average of 27% on major site events and lido-generation buttons.
Powerful digital as a car engine
Or a case on how we have increased macro conversion growth in MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION UKRAINE car sales by 27% in 3 months.
MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION - official distributor of trademark «Mitsubishi» cars, which is represented in all regions of Ukraine by 27 official dealers. It's not possible to effectively manage a large commercial ecosystem and create a positive customer experience without the right digital tools.
Implementation of ERP and CRM systems, comprehensive analytics and automation at all levels of the company's organizational structure are must-haves for a modern enterprise. In the words of the classics, if your business is not online, it does not exist at all.
In this process, our team's objective was to create a digital platform for MITSUBISHI MOTORS, which will bring together a distributor and 27 resellers, and will perform the following tasks:
satisfy all requests of potential customers on selection and purchase of a new car. We know that the user's way, when choosing a car online, begins with the distributor's website and ends on the website of the dealer.
standardizes the appearance and functionality of all dealer sites and minimizes the resources required for their administration.
With the first task we have faced more than once, having experience of cooperation with 22 automobile brands. Our team understands very well the user's behaviour and needs at each step of the decision-making process. Moreover, in this niche, the period from initial contact to purchase lasts an average of 88 days.
The second task has become for us a kind of challenge. And that's the reason why.
Each dealer site is an independent and separate resource, with its own analytics and its own promo. So building them on subdomains would limit the ability to promote, especially locally in the regions that Google likes so much. On the other hand, small dealers may lack the resources to administer the site, and it is so important to provide a unified style of content for everyone.
- We have developed a digital platform that automatically distributes content and updates from the distributor's website to the independent retailer's website. At the same time, allowing them the possibility of any changes and page layouts.
- They made administering the website easier than Legos, using elements of the admin panel in the form of widgets. You can collect an endless number of pages pre-installed and designed by designer blocks, like in the kit. This saves significant internal resources and does not require support from the agency.
- Configured two-way data exchange with ERP and CRM systems. This allows you to know the presence and configuration of cars in general in Ukraine and in the context of each region. And also, the buyer can see information from dealers, current prices and the
- Implemented a convenient form of entry to the service, where the car owner only indicates the registration number, the desired date, and the site recommends the nearest service centre and optimal time. By the way, he will also immediately build a route th
- Developed a credit calculator, where future car owners themselves can choose the amount of the initial contribution, the term of the loan and the bank with which they want to cooperate.
- We additionally presented a catalogue of accessories and professional recommendations, ranging from car service experts to driving tips and travel equipment.
What did we get?
We have successfully created a truly intelligent platform that simplifies life, minimizes costs, implements ideas and helps design a new one without unnecessary hassle. Here it is - a digital space!